Fort Wayne Phone: (260) 493-6661
Huntington Phone: (260) 200-1013
Connect with facebook Connect with Twitter

Helpful Links

Tax laws are ever changing and we know they can often seem confusing. We have provided some additional resources below that we thought might be helpful. To see how these changes might affect you, give us a call and take advantage of our expertise. We are always here to help!

Where's My Refund?
Internal Revenue Service
Indiana Department of Revenue
Indiana Secretary of State
Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
National Society of Accountants
National Society of Enrolled Agents
Indiana Society of Enrolled Agents

Taxpayers no longer automatically receive from the Social Security Administration their Personal Social Security Statement which shows their wages and estimated retirement benefit. They must now go on line if they have a computer or call SSA to get this information. The following are the ways to contact the SSA.
Social Security Administration: 1-800-772-1213
SSA Website:
Find a Local Office:
Retirement Estimator:
Personal Social Security Statement: